Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
TO GET STARTED YOU’LL NEED:
- A micro SD card with NOOBS
- A high-quality 2.5A micro USB power supply
Read basic and advanced guides to configuring your Raspberry Pi.
Your order will arrive fast. We ship all orders the same business day before our cutoff time, or the next business day. Priority mail orders to the US should arrive in 1-3 days (including Saturday), and First Class orders in 2-5 days. On rare occasions, First Class orders may take 1-2 weeks. Priority Mail orders include $50 insurace, and First Class orders are NOT insured and have no guaranteed delivery.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!